Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'S SICK.

I has a cold. Or sympathy allergies. One of the two. My nose won't stop running and it's annoying. Hard to sleep at night when your bed, after lying in it for a few minutes, is soaked with, y'know, nose stuff. It's fucking nasty.

In other news, the second semester of school is over, and on Tuesday everyone at my school gets new classes. Except I had my schedule changed so I'm basically still in the same classes. Except I now have social studies instead of science. I dunno where I'm gonna sit at lunch now, though, because my lunchtime posse members all have different lunches than me. Maybe I'll just hang out in the classroom like I used to.

I also massively improved my keyboard skills in a matter of like, an hour by playing along to some instructional CDs. I can now read sheet music, play all the notes, hell, even play a few chords. I'm also learning guitar, but it's not going nearly as fast as keyboard. Right now I'm practicing a scale.

I also finished another comic recently. It involves the Coffee Crew (Nick, Mandy, Psy, Baby, Goliath, and apparently Jessa now) being hired to infiltrate an army base and destroy their secret weapon, which turns out to be some sort of evil mutant butt monster named The Buttlord. It's so totally a wannabe anime. I'd scan it if I had a scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment