Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, April 4, 2008

HI, I'M BACK.

I decided not to go to Dad's for three weeks, so... I've been offline. But I'm back for now. I dunno, I might still not come up every weekend, though, as I haven't really been in the Internet mood lately.

So. School. Tanya's been surprisingly nice to me lately, like, commenting on my drawings and stuff. And not getting me in trouble anymore. Also, this other dude in my class, Iian, has been giving me stuff. A jacket, a Pixies t-shirt, a necklace, etc. I must admit, I look pretty good with the whole outfit on.

And as for at home, I've basically just been watching TV and listening to music. And I've gotten into playing Digimon World 2 for some reason. Other than that, I don't really do anything. At all. I may hang out with Iian sometime, though. He invited me over, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment