Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, July 6, 2008

SO YES!

I wasn't expecting that last post to be that long. Meh. Anyway, here's what I did this week.

Started working on yet another card game, and struggled to come up with the gameplay rules, seeing as how pretty much every possible choice is already taken by another existing card game. In fact, I keep finding myself ripping off either Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Digimon, or Dragonball Z. So then I have to scrap the project and start over. This time, I created a game that doesn't rip anyone off, but... unfortunately, it sucks.

I also finally pwn'd those battles I was stuck on in FFT, but now I'm stuck again. I have to beat these hot assassin chicks, but first I wanna learn Ultima from 'em. But I have to actually survive the attack to learn it. Which I don't.

...KENTUCKYDON'TEXIST

No comments:

Post a Comment