Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, November 21, 2008

HI.

mood:  depressed hopeless

Reason for my not being online: what's the point? I really only use the 'net to talk to... "Rya". So, I haven't gone to my dad's house for weeks. Thus, no Internet access. I managed to post this entry, though, since everyone's probably wondering about me.

But I haven't given up on trying to make amends with "Rya". I sent a letter asking her to contact me so we can talk about this, but from the sound of it, she probably won't even read it. I have no idea what to do anymore. No matter how hard I try to prove that I really love her, she continues not believing me and calling me a creepy stalker and just treating me like shit in general.

I'll probably continue not being online for a while. Maybe I'll stop in periodically to talk to the few people who don't hate me, I don't know. Until then, bye.

P.S. - to the aforementioned few people, take care of her. And by that I don't mean like taking care of business or whatever, but actual care. Seeing as how I can't do so anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment