Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, January 4, 2010

THIS FORTNIGHT'S SUMMARY

music: The Beatles - I Am the Walrus | Powered by Last.fm

I love that word. Fortnight.

Anyway, Christmas happened! I generally try not to get my hopes up for anything special, but of course I still write a list anyway. Didn't get anything on it, though. But I still got a new TV and some DS games and stuff, so it was alright.

Lesser things I got were clothes, AVON products, candy, a DVD, and coffee creamer. Oh, and gift cards to McDonald's and FYE.

I also got a bit depressed by the realization that Christmas is supposed to be a time where you hang out with loved ones, and my loved ones are all thousands of miles away and I'm instead forced to live with people I depise. I forgot aboot all that pretty quickly, though, as I then contracted chronic nausea that lasted a little over a week. I'm better now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment