Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, June 17, 2010

LAPTOPS

So I've mostly been trying to find a good laptop. My aunt took me to a few places like Best Buy, OfficeMax, etc., but sadly all the good ones are like 600-800 dollars, and I only have 300 or so. So pfft. But I did notice that EVERYTHING comes with Windows 7, a DVD drive, wireless Internet and most have built-in webcams. That's pretty much all the stuff I want, so cool. But Thom says I'm supposed to get an i5 Core and 4 GB DDR3 memory or something. There were a few with the memory but I haven't seen an i5 yet. Everything's i2 or i3. So then I was considering looking on eBay for one I could afford, 'cause Dad said I can use his bank account, but I don't wanna go through all that verification crap. I wish you could just mail checks or money orders or whatever. ;_;

Also I've been baking a lot. First I made chocolate chip cookies, then I made cherry pudding (which, as it turns out, is not pudding but rather a cake with chunks of cherry in it), then cherry pie (which I ruined by making the filling too liquid-y), then sugar cookies, then more chocolate chip. As you can tell, we have more cherries than we know what to do with, 'cause we have a cherry tree in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment