Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, June 17, 2011

I REALLY NEED A LAPTOP.

Welp, I go home tomorrow but since I was told to finish my stuff up TODAY, I assume I go home early enough in the day that I won't have computer time. So yeah, gotta figure out what I'mma do to keep in contact with peeps mad fast. My phone's still out of minutes, so I won't even have Twitter until I can make some money. Which may be a problem. Joyce has had work for me to do (painting her garage and cleaning her basement) for like a month now, but every time I ask her when I can come over to do it, she just says she'll let me know. And then she never does. I think she's mad at me aboot the whole... Internet people calling Mom thing. Pfft, as if that was MY fault. *eyeroll*

Also, even if I do manage to make some money, I'll have to save aboot $20 of it for when Join Us comes out next month. Meaning I'll need to make at least $40. And even that's just for the cheapest minute card that only lasts me a couple of days. So I dunno what I'm gonna do. If I had a laptop, I wouldn't even have to worry about tweeting from my phone since I could have actual Internet access. For free. By mooching off of wi-fi. Is there a way to get a free laptop or something? Or even like a netbook or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment