Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, January 7, 2012

MORE RECENT THINGS.

Basically yeah trolls out the wazoo, harrassing me on Twitter. And Maddi continues leaking stuff I do/say to them. And um I dunno what else. It took me a few months to get back here to Dad's because apparently stuff was going on there/here and his girlfriend was in a bad mood so he didn't want me to have to suffer that. But eventually he was like "eh okay it's been awhile" and here I am.

My to-do list is pretty big, but most of it involves Anna. I recently received advice from the unlikliest of advisors, and I guess at this point I'm desperate to do anything so boosh-- doin' it. Basically the plan is to refrain from discussing Anna publicly so she thinks I'm over her or something, then she contacts me. Unfortunately I had a bunch of Anna-related things stocked up so I kinda have to take care of those but once they're out of the way it should be smooth sailing.

Christmas was as expected. None of my loved ones (the Annas, Maddi, Jessa, etc.) were around, I still didn't get a laptop, etc. I did get a coffeemaker and a bunch of coffee paraphernalia though. Creamers and grounds and whathaveyou. But still. It was depressing. I drew a picture of what I wish Christmas was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment