Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, March 1, 2007

STUFF I DID THIS WEEK[END]!

This week/weekend's accomplishments include:

-Continued waiting for my Rozen Maiden DVD to arrive
-Got ostracized by my classmates, as usual
-Skyped with KN
-Recorded myself moaning, then sent the file to some people
-Drew an amusing picture of Souseiseki threatening Suiseiseki with her scissors after too much desu
-Made a playlist of tracks featuring accordions
-Continued bugging people by holding up a piece of paper with "desu" written on it
-Acquired a skirt
-Finally found updated photos of me (which I will upload next weekend, if possible)
-Ate at Dairy Queen

So basically, I currently have two obsessions: Rozen Maiden (well, okay, mostly Suiseiseki), and accordions. If you didn't already know, my obsessions change quite frequently, but my entire life revolves around them for the duration they last. NOW BUY ME AN ACCORDION

No comments:

Post a Comment