Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, April 20, 2007

The First Known Live Journal Post

FIRST POST!

Yep, I just registered literally a couple of minutes ago. I'm going to wait 'til later to set things up. Well, see, the computer I'm using has a tendency to just restart itself for no reason whatsoever. It gets extremely annoying, especially if you're doing something at the time.

Anyway, someone I know gave me my first guitar/bass lesson last night. And I'm terrible. Ah, well. I'll keep practicing. It's not like I'm going to write my own songs or anything, because trust me, I do that a lot, but they're really bad. And by bad, I mean REALLY bad. In more than one way.

So yeah. I'm gonna post this now, before the computer restarts. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment