Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, October 10, 2008

THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL TODAY!

Today was the day we delivered subs to everyone who ordered 'em, 'cause we were selling subs to pay for a memorial pond thing for our teacher that died. I had to do an assload of runnin' around to do so; so much, in fact, that my thighs chafed. And of course I had one of my hot flashes. Again. Then we had this pep rally thing at the end of the day, so I was unable to pick up the subs I was supposed to deliver to my family. Eventually we drove back to school to get them, but YEAH!

Once I found the buses, I was approached by three friends from mah bus. I was asked to sit in the front with two of them, which is a rarity as I usually sit in the back with the other. So he was probably like "wtf nick" 'cause I didn't sit with him today. But the bus ride was hilarious. We discussed all kinds of crazy shit. At one point, my one friend told me to go to homecoming with her (which is today) and dance and stuff. I actually considered it, but then Dad came and picked me up, so now I can't. Meh.

I think I'll probably alternate between sitting in the front and the back of the bus so I can hang out with everyone equally.

Outside of school, I'm working on a video of all of Craig's lines in Bonus Stage. So far I've done all episodes up to and including CurSING!. I was also gonna do some other BS-related stuff, but this took the front seat because it's just so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment