Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, October 3, 2008

CONCERT'D! (PLUS, BONUS TALES!)

Ugh, lack of Internet makes me sad. Anyway...

I went to that concert. It was good, until I had to leave. My aunt had work that night, so we only got, like, halfway through the setlist. I'll post a review on TMBW eventually.

Also, my CDs and stuff came. Same day as the concert, too. Gotta love the timing there.

Other than that, this has been a pretty shitty few weeks. I tried once again to drop out of school so I can get that out of the way and focus on, well, you know. "Rya". But people CONTINUE to not let me, so I opted to just stop going to school. Which also didn't work because my fucking aunt kept taking me in. At least school's a bit easier now that I'm out of the mainstream class and back into special ed all day. Also, the social worker in there is trying to hook me up with another psychiatrist. Plus, I had to write an essay about "Rya". I don't think I did as well as I could have.

Speaking of "Rya", I'm still trying to figure out how to get her back. It's hard to do so when I have no way of communicating with her. I'm getting a cell phone soon, but somehow I don't think she'd appreciate being called by someone she hates. So no. I'm kind of running out of ideas. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment