Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, April 4, 2009

SHE JUST... WON'T LET THIS GO. =/

bitchyfaic.livejournal.com/39366.html

"You found my personal fucking information without my permission. Last time I checked, that qualifies as stalking."

If you recall correctly, most information you gave me while we were still friends. Then of course Thom gave some shit, and the rest you really left me no choice but to look up. Had you not blocked me from everything, would I have needed to call your house? No. No I would not have.

"I think you being a massive creep with a downright scary obsession with me counts as grounds for me hating you."

This is my point. I'm NOT a creep OR obsessed. I LOVE you, which is no reason to hate me. In fact, that's pretty much the exact OPPOSITE of a reason.

"It's called hair dye, you retard."

It ws never stated if it's dyed or natural.

"And last time I checked, I ALWAYS found that particular theory to be nonsensical and dumb."

Soooo, even when we were friends, you still hated everything I do? That's nice. Is that how you treat ALL your friends, or just me? Also, again, it's just a theory. Not meant to be taken this damn seriously. And you put up a bunch of theories the same day as me, so aren't you kind of being hypocritical?

"It may not be creative, but it still applies."

No.

"I don't rub my vagina with shit, now do I?"

Well FORGIVE ME for having fucked up fetishes. Last time I checked there's no law against that. And I'm pretty sure you have fetishes of your own, like that drowning one you never fully explained to me.

"When did I do anything particularly bitchy?"

Like, right now. And actually, many times throughout our friendship, now that I've had time to take a second look back at it. Plus, whatever happened to Laura? I dunno what happened with her all of a sudden, but it sounds like you're a serial bitch.

"Everything I've done to you has been completely justified."

Justificaton only occurs when I do something to DESERVE your wrath. Which I rarely do, and I apologize for it when i does happen.

"And for the record, I haven't been complaining about being single."

Sure seems like it.

"I hate you, Nick. You're the first person I have ever really and truly wished a slow and painful death on. You're worthless and nobody likes you."

Nice.

"Even your so-called 'friends' think you're a creep."

Only because you told them to believe that. Although I do recall a few people who've still been talking to me as if nothing ever happened.

"I'll never be your friend again, much less your girlfriend or wife."

We'll see aboot that.

"Now leave me alone."

No. Not until things are back to normal. Preferably better than normal, actually. I can keep doing this for as long as it takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment