Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'M GOING INSANE WITHOUT MY LAPTOP.

It didn't bother me too much at first, but now it sucks how impossible it is to do such simple tasks. Like, last week I got a bunch of epic 80's songs, and I can't for the life of me figure out a way to actually listen to them. My dad's computer, which I usually use for CD burning, is broken, and Mom's CD drive's driver is uninstalled somehow. Troy broke my MP3 player not long ago, and as you know, my stepdad has my laptop. So the files linger there on my flash drive until I can burn a CD. You'd think such a thing as listening to some music is so dang simple, but OH NO, NOT FOR NICK. Plus I really wanna make more games in Flash but of course I'm relgated to using Flash only in school. And even then, all the time allotted is for schoolwork. Sigh... I need my laptop back. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment