Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, February 20, 2010

BORED WITH THE INTERNET.

Yeah. I asked Dad if I can head back home tomorrow. It's cool with him, so I guess that's the plan! Oh, don't worry, I'll be back online in a week or two. But right now, I'm bored with the 'net. Nothing left to do now that I finished all my tasks (revamping the content of my iPod AGAIN and jotting down some Pokémon notes). Plus I have a task I need done back at my other house, so. Yeah.

In other news, my current obsession is Final Fantasy VII (see icon). I've been playing the PC version, but it's tough using a keyboard in lieu of a controller. I'm not very coordinated with my fingers, so things like the motorcycle and snowboarding mini-games are pretty tough for me since I can't really press the right keys in time. Heck, I can't even type properly. I'm one of those people who has to hunt each key down one-by-one. Though, admittedly, I can find them pretty fast.

But yeah. Heading home tomorrow.

(Does anyone even read this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment