Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, February 13, 2010

THERE'S TOO MUCH TO SAY SO I'MMA NOT SAY MUCH

Was offline for a few weeks, if you hadn't noticed already.

Things I did:

*Did some painting at my aunt's apartment and made $118 and a $50 McDonald's gift card
*Went to Park City and bought a few CDs
*Played a LOOOOOT of Wii with my half-sister
*Re-played pretty much every Final Fantasy ever
*Finally picked up Pokémon Diamond again in preparation for HG/SS next month
*Went to McDonald's a lot; consequentially had a lot of Angus burgers and coffee
*Filmed new videos. One can be found here
*Lol'd at the blizzard that hit us, then took it back when the 2-3 ft. of snow made it hard to walk around outside

Currently:

*Waiting anxiously for Pokémon HG/SS and more info on gen 5
*Waiting for Valentine's Day, even though I will do nothing to celebrate it
*Also waiting for March 15th, which is the first day of the March lunar cycle. On this particular day, according to Wikipedia, I can make a homunculus. So I'm gonna give it a shot, as long as I can find a black hen.

No comments:

Post a Comment