Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ

So yeah. Just got back from two weeks at home. It was a fairly action-packed two weeks, even as soon as I got back from my last stay at Dad's. Like, literally, as soon as I got home, my damn half-sister informed me that one of my cats died. Nice way to greet me.

From there, though, things started to look up. Sort of. If you recall, I've been working on my aunt's apartments. Well, I worked on them even more. Joyce and Wendy decided to go on vacation, leaving me, Mom and Steve to finish up the last apartment and also take care of their sick dog. At one point Mom locked her keys in their hoose and I had to break into their window to retrieve them. It was actually pretty fun.

In return for my services, I made $353.13, but so far I was only actually paid $200. Also I was SUPPOSED to have made another hundred bucks, but Joyce Americaned me out of that by giving me a McDonald's gift card and a savings bond in lieu of payment. I was hoping to buy a laptop, but now I can't afford one. The gift card did get a lot of use, though. Mmm, frappés.

Once Joyce and Wendy got back, we started fixing their pool. And we completed it. So when I go home again I'll probably go swimming. Or, well, wading, since I can't swim. But yeah. That was my two weeks.

R.I.P. Meowth

No comments:

Post a Comment