Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, September 17, 2010

AAAGH HURRY HURRY

Dad put a two-hour limit on my Internet so I'mma have to hurry this up.

Anyway, my birthday was okay. I got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Yellow Submarine, and Please Please Me. Also my girlfriend called and sang Happy Birthday, which was the best thing ever.

I also got a haircut. Now my hair's all short and curly and I look like a little girl.

Did some work at the apartment's. Made aboot 20 bucks but Joyce hasn't paid me yet.

Another of my cats died. It was French Fry this time. I'm pretty bummed aboot that.

Nanny threw away my Dixie cup and Mom threw away my larping stick. Also pretty pissed aboot these things.

I need to find a way to talk to my girlfriend because my phone is out of minutes and as I said, I have a two-hour limit now. So fffffff

These are out of chronological order. I seriously don't have time to be putting them in order. AAAGH BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment