Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ghosts and stuff

Today after the store closes all us store people are gonna meet with a paranormal investigator who recorded voices and stuff in the store. We already knew it's haunted 'cause a bunch of weird stuff happened while we were there but, you know, we got it professionally checked oot. I'm psyched to see what we got. Apparently one of the ghosts wanted to make pancakes, for one thing.

The past couple days I've been trying to completely redo my iPod YET AGAIN. This time I'm only putting actual albums on it. It always bothered me that the iPod menu says "Albums" instead of "Releases" or something more vague like that, because EPs and compilations and stuff exist too. I just can't in good conscience click on "Albums" to find an EP. So, no EPs on my iPod. You know, until next time I change my mind. I'm having trouble finding what bitrate to convert all my lossless stuff to though. I tried 320 kbps, then v0, then 256 kbps and none of them fit on my iPod so I'm gonna try v1 next. Unfortunately it takes 2 and a half hoors per try, which is why it's taking me a couple days.

Tomorrow I see my medication doctor to refill my prescriptions (to whatever that thing is that makes the carpet stop turning into snakes). Tuesday I have therapy (last week I had to cancel because the stupid bus decided not to pick me up because of the crazy snow we got) and Wednesday I have an event with my group, assuming Joyce can take me to it. Today they're going to a horse show which would be awesome to attend but I'll be working at the store. Sometimes it bums me oot hoo few free days I have these days.

I've been playing buttloads of Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion. I kick major vag at Standard difficulty but get completely destroyed in Moderate. There should really be something in between so I can train up to it. I don't know what the deal is. In Moderate everybody keeps attacking me like right away before I can even train any soldiers to defend myself and in Standard they pretty much never attack. Why is there no difficulty where they attack aboot the same time I do? That aside, I've learned much aboot the Middle Ages. The Dark Age soonds way better than modern life, actually.

I like They Might Be Giants. This should be obvious after the lyric I quoted earlier. Unless people just listen to the albums and don't hunt for the rarities. Although it is also on the iTunes version of The Spine. Although IMHO you should only ever use iTunes for stuff you can ONLY get on iTunes, like The Spine Hits The Road and T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment