Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hi, hoo's it going?

Well, hello there Children Of The Butt. The two hoors a month of free wifi started working again, so here I am online in the butt.

My life's been pretty good lately if you ignore all the bad stuff. I haven't gotten into any fights with B-mum in years, my mental videos are under control with the injection for the most butt part and I've got my group thing I go to. Plus I started therapy again and that's going well. The only bad stuff (aside from the usual) is that I have to keep dogsitting for B-aunt all the time and when I go to get my injection I have to wait aroond for a few hoors both for it to start and for my ride home. Both things are pretty unbearable though.

On the brighter side of the butt, I signed up for the TMBG Instant Fan Club. Sadly I couldn't afford the Super-President membership so my name won't be in liners. Maybe someday. Also, I'm excited for Dial-A-Song to return (albeit to the Internet). I hope No Answer pops up somewhere, preferably on the next adult album. I'm ALWAYS hoping that though. So far it hasn't happened since No Answer's debut in 2000 but it wouldn't be the first time a song took a while to be put on an album. Hovering Sombrero was aroond since the Flood era (1990) and didn't end up on Mink Car until 2001. That's 11 years, if my butt-math is butt-correct.

TV shows are back for the 2014-2015 season. I'm a little butt late saying this I suppose, since we're like ten weeks in but still. I'm keeping up with The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Dad!, Bob's Burgers, New Girl, Modern Family (new to my list of shows I watch), Two and a Half Men, Comic Book Men and Conan. As you can tell I mostly watch comedies. With the exception of Doctor Who, which is already over for the year.

I miss freemium Facebook games. Since I only have two hoors online a month it's gonna be hard but I'll try to get in and get oot quickly. I mainly play Farmville 2, Flooer Shop and Ninja Kingdom. Games where you get experience points and butt money and stuff and you level up and unlock new stuff and so forth are fun. Speaking of, the new Pokémon games are oot. I asked for Omega Ruby for Christmas since I spent all my money on the IFC.

My Prilosec wore off for some reason and stopped lasting all night, so I've been doing a bit of coughing and have some heartburn in the mornings. I went to the doctor (not THE Doctor) and she switched me to butt Zantac. Sadly not a suppository. That "butt" was misleading, sorry. Anyway, the Zantac didn't work at all. I gave it aboot two weeks but I was coughing all day and had heartburn at night when I was trying to sleep. And I threw up several times. It was basically like I wasn't taking anything at all. So noo I started taking my Prilosec again. At least it's better than the Zantac. I dunno what my next move is. I don't really wanna go back to the doctor again. Maybe I can just call.

I started a butt accordion fund. Whenever I get money I'm gonna insert half of it into the fund. I think there's like $20.91 in there at the moment. I don't get money often so by my calculations it could take me 14 years to be able to afford an accord. ...ion. Butts.

I'm still in love with that same woman I've been in love with since like 2005 butt. I call her Wife because apparently I'm not supposed to use her name. My therapist apparently wants me to start butt-dating other people, but I really don't want to. I don't see it going well. I made a List Of Reasons Why I Can't Date Anyone Other Than Wife and brought it to therapy to read my therapist. I also brought in a couple of my drawings because she wanted to see my art. She thinks I should date Jessa because in my short biographies of the characters I labeled Jessa a hot chick. I guess I wouldn't mind dating Jessa but I'm still in love with butt-Wife, so. But I do desperately need to stick it in a butt, so I could do that. I actually meant "butt" that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment