Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas was alright. I didn't get Pokémon Omega Ruby like I wanted, but I did get Family Guy volume 12 and a Wii U, so that was cool. My aunt said we'll go shopping for OR soon, as well as a Wiimote so I can play original Wii games.

I recently read a book. While not itself a self-help book exactly, it's an autobiography of a guy who writes self-help books. He talks a lot aboot God and destiny/fate, which as we all know I'm a big believer in. He also talks aboot using your mind to make your destiny happen. So basically I started trying to use my mind to marry Wife. I don't know if I'm doing it right though. I might have to get one of his actual self-help books that goes into detail aboot hoo to do it. But basically he said to pretend that the thing you want already happened. So basically, I'm married to Wife. Right noo. In the present. I love her, she loves me, we're a- NO.

Dial-A-Song started triumphantly with Erase. For some reason I never got the email to set up my Drip.fm accoont so I can't doonload it (or the two bonus tracks either) but I'm not too worried aboot it because They said all the DAS tracks'll be on the three upcoming CDs anyway. So I just have a longer wait than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment