Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

So I've been puppysitting my mom's new dog while everyone's at work, from 5:30 AM to 1:00 PM, give or take. I've used these many, many hours to watch movies and shit online. Mostly the movies in the View Askewniverse. Gotta love 'em. Sadly, the only movies I've seen so far are Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Clerks II, all of which were mad awesome. I'm probably gonna see Clerks next, if I can find it. Randall and Dante somehow remind me of Joel and Phil (respectively), except instead of talking aboot video games, they talk aboot sex. It's great.

I also FINALLY got around to submitting my entry in Jessa's contest on dA. After many failed attempts, I realized that I wasn't gonna pull off anything super-cool and/or awesome, so I settled on what I actually entered. I think I still have a couple more prototype drawings lying around my room.

Also, apparently Mom had a birthday yesterday, so my aunt took me to Park City to buy her some CDs. Naturally, I bought myself some CDs instead. Abbey Road, Bleach, and Doolittle, by The Beatles, Nirvana, and Pixies (respectively). I did, however, help my aunt find CDs for HER to pay for with HER money and not mine. Because I'm not spending money on my mom. Ever. She ended up getting her some country CDs (my mom likes country) by Toby Keith, Taylor Swift (who my aunt and I could've sworn was on American Idol, but mom insists she wasn't) and Billy Currington, whoever they all are.

We also went out to eat at this buffet called Shady Maple for the party. I ate an assload of breaded shrimp, which I never before realized was so damn good. I also tried some baked apples, which kinda sucked compared to its non-baked cousin. Then, of course, I raped the ice cream bar and fixed up a chocolate and vanilla mixture, topped with butterscotch, caramel, chocolate sauce and crushed Oreos. It may sound delish, but let me tell you, mixing that many flavors isn't as good an idea as it may seem at first. It somehow gave me a headache, and a stomach ache. But to be fair, I ALWAYS get a stomach ache after eating a lot, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment