Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, September 28, 2007

WEEK FIVE.

All was well this week, as far as I can tell.

Yesterday (Thursday) I went to a homeless shelter with this one girl in my class, and the two of us served food and chopped up strawberries and stuff. Now, you should note that despite it just being me and a girl, there was no hitting-oning going on. We were there for most of the day, and apparently we're going again every two weeks! She said I did a good job, but really I just did what our teacherperson said to do, so...yeah. Whatever.

We arrived back at school in time for the last block, which was ANOTHER field trip, but with our whole class this time. We went to a nursing home to play cards with old people. It was horrible; most of the other kids were pissed off. This one kid even took off and walked home in the middle of it, so he's probably getting suspended or something. I did fairly well, other than the whole anti-social thing, and this one kid did really good. He helped this one old guy 'cause he didn't understand what was goin' on.

Today (Friday) we went for ANOTHER field trip for the last block. This time we went to some college and listened to what this one chick had to say. On the way back, everyone was cracking up because she said "M'kay". Except they were like "LOL MR. GARRISON", but um, they obviously got the wrong dude. I believe they're thinking of Mr. Mackey, or whatever his name is. Still funny, though.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment