Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, September 7, 2007

HEY! WAIT! I GOT A NEW COMPLAINT!

Survived two weeks of school. I wasn't online last weekend due to forces outside my control, but here I am for THIS weekend. I hope I didn't miss anything important.

Here's my school schedule. Keep in mind all my classes are emotional support classes, you know, for the "mentally challenged". But I honestly don't see why all the other kids are in here with me. I'm really the only truly fucked-up one in here.

BLOCK 1: Communications Arts
BLOCK 2: Math
LUNCH
BLOCK 3: Science
BLOCK 4: Comminity-Based Instruction

The CBI thing is mostly us doing volunteer work at like, this bed-and-breakfast place. We also do some other activities and stuff. These first two weeks were surprisingly easy, mostly because it's just the beginning of the year and we're not really doing much work, just getting to know eachother. Oh, and another thing, I don't eat lunch, so I just stay in the classroom and draw and/or write SKF stuff. We has no scanner, so I can't exactly show y'alls.

My birthday was September first, and I couldn't help but notice that none of you bastards got me anything. :p As you could probably tell, I didn't get a laptop. The highlights of my birthday were an MP3 player, a digital camera, and three TMBG CDs (Why Does the Sun Shine?, They'll Need a Crane, and Indestructible Object; I am still waiting for the latter to arrive.). I also got some cash, which I used to buy two Nirvana CDs: Nirvana and In Utero. They kick so much ass. I've been listening to them quite a lot lately. I tried looking for theSTART, but I didn't see anything at the music place this time.

I might update later. I'm all journal'd out. I have to keep a journal for school, too, so... I'm dried up. I'd feel to redundant to post the same stuff here than in that journal. Agghh.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment