Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS '07

School:

Wednesday: field trip to the mall. Everybody else had money but me, so I was the only one who didn't buy anything. When I got home, I found out that Baby died. This ruined my week.

Thursday: we played Wii. I dominated at bowling and tennis, despite having never played Wii before.

Friday: I skipped school to avoid having to attend "Winter Fun Day". Mom found out and didn't let me go to Dad's for the weekend, explaining my lack of Internet access.

Christmas:

Still depressed over Baby, and was expecting the usual Christmas disappointment, but I guess I scored some cool stuff. Mostly just an electric guitar (a REAL one) and Guitar Hero 3. Everything else was a bunch of crap I'll never use.

Eulogy:

Rest in peace, Baby. We all love you and will miss you, until we die and can hang out with you again. Until then, have fun chillin' with my other deceased cats in Heaven. I was hoping you'd stick with me for a few more years and meet my wife, but alas, it didn't work out that way. I also have no idea why you suddenly decided to run out onto the road during incoming traffic, but if I ever find the asshole that killed you, I'll try to avenge you, k? So goodbye, Baby. We'll meet at the end of the tour. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment