Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, December 14, 2007

SCHOOL WAS EPIC THIS WEEK.

My class and teachers have been trying to persuade me to go to the cafeteria since school started, and finally I agreed. So I've been going Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and will probably continue to go daily. But I'm not gonna eat lunch. I'm just gonna chill and draw stuff.

I sit in the same place, with these four other kids. We're basically the nerd table. The one dude's in my fourth period class, and another dude I know from elementary school. We pretty much discussed my series when they observed the newest comic I'm working on. Plus, today, this chick (who's at our table but not part of the five of us) commented on a random picture I was drawing, and pointed out that it looked like the girl I was drawing should be saying "I HAVE BOOBS" or something like that.

Then evidentally there's also some kids I know from my adventures on the school bus whom I also run into at lunch. Like these two guys who are amused by my fetishes, and this hot chick who, after hooking me up with a ridiculous amount of Blow-Pops, shall be known as the Lollipop Maniac. Amazing how all I do is draw some crappy comics and suddenly I have a bunch of new friends. Fuckin' AWESOME, though.

Actually, the kid I know from elementary school actually found HMB: The Board once, through some searches. Though, I don't know why he ran a search for me when I haven't seen him for like, five years, but y'all know I approve of cyber-stalking. I'd be amused if he found my LJ. Very, very amused. Let's see if I can help him out by typing some key search terms.

The Nick Team
Nick Lightning
Nick Stoutzenberger
Nick Bate
Kentucky Don't Exist

Oh, and there's a pregnant chick in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment