Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, September 14, 2008

DUDE.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I told you I would try to be less creepy IF YOU WOULD JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING THAT'S CREEPY, and somehow that wasn't good enough.

You block and ban me from every IM caddy and website known to the Internet, you make a public matter out of the whole situation and tell probably hundreds of random people all sorts of lies that defame me, and you even threaten to call the cops when I haven't even done anything illegal.

After all the shit you've done, I STILL want you back. So I try to apologize and explain what happened at /b/ yesterday, and you delete the comment.

I'm trying to win your friendship back, so why won't you fucking listen to me?! GOD DAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment