Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, September 6, 2008

SO APPARENTLY I'M GOING TO A TMBG CONCERT.

Yeah, my school's guidance counselor (actually, I'm not entirely sure what that is) is apparently getting me tickets to a TMBG concert at the Chameleon Club on the 26th, as incentive for me to go to my class. Normally I would be uber-excited aboot this, but really nothing can lift me from this state of depression. Of course, I'll still go anyway, but... yeah... My heart's not in it.

This means I'll have to not drop out of school, unfortunately. But luckily, I came up with an alternate plan. On the first day of school, everyone had to go to this retarded assembly where they told us twelfth graders that whether we graduate or not, this is our last year. We're never allowed to go back to school again. So, I figure, all I have to do is flunk this year, and I'm done with school forever.

This way, I won't graduate, and at the same time, I'm not dropping out. So everyone wins! The only problem is, I have to actually go to school until June. Which... yeah... I can't do that. =/

Also, my family ONCE AGAIN won free tickets to a sporting event, so I was forced to go to a baseball game. But we were in a skybox with free drinks and ice cream, so I ate some "moose tracks" and didn't even pay attention to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment