Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, September 20, 2008

MOAR TMBG PL0X?

As much as I would like answers as to how asking for advice on /b/ makes me mentally retarded, it's subject change time (for now, anyway).

My birthday was September first, right? (Sidenote: I neglected to mention this on here because it sucked so bad.) I got a fair amount of cash on that specific day, so I recently decided to place another order of TMBG stuff. After all, it's been quite a while since I got my last CD. The release date of Here Come the 123s, to be exact.

So I ordered Venue Songs, Then: The Earlier Years, the Here Come the ABCs DVD, Working Undercover for The Man, the Purple Toupee promo, Prevenge, and Bed Bed Bed. Moral: $99 for 7 CDs, 2 DVDs and a book is pretty good. Of course, most of them were singles and EPs, but still.

Order was placed Wednesday. I'm waiting for it to come. PLEASE BE TODAAAAAY

Also, I got screwed out of Internet access this weekend, as I have to stay at Mom's and babysit this puppy again while they're all on vacation, so I'm pretty much just online for the morning and will return NEXT weekend. Hopefully. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment