Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, March 20, 2009

I RETURN!

Dad finally called, so I'm at his house and thus online. A lot's happened since I last posted here, but I'll start by saying that Anna really needs to stop fucking slandering me. I'm not a damn stalker. D:<

And the attacking my stepdad was self-defense. He once again tried to steal my stuff (which he succeeded in doing), and when I tried to fend him off, he had me arrested. AGAIN. This time I got off with a citation (though I shouldn't have gotten arrested at all), and the judge gave me the option of paying $413.50 or graduating high school. I'm definitely paying the fine, if I can just figure out how to come up with that much money. I've been in talks with my job trainer about getting me welfare.

Seeing as how my stepdad has my PS2 and laptop, I've been playing Pokémon like, mad crazy. I went to the mall last week and finally got Emerald, so now I'm only behind by two games... until Platinum comes out. ._.

And my IEP teacher set me up with mainstream classes, much against my will. It's not going well at all. I don't have the faintest clue how you non-retarded kids do this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment