Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SO YEAH I GOT TWITTER

Things on my mind:


  • By popular request (or rather, repeated request by one person), I got Twitter. twitter.com/NickBate See if that link works. They never work for me for some reason. Anyway, I'm supposed to use text messaging to tell it what I'm doing during the week when I'm not online.

  • We're doing lip-syncing in Computer Animation. Now I have the last piece of the puzzle and should probably finally start doing my series. You know, whenever my stepdad gives me my laptop back.



  • Still really need to get welfare so I can pay that fine WHICH I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE.



  • I've been neglecting Pokémon this weekend. All my berry trees probably died.

  • I still don't see why everyone puts so much emphasis on the whole phone-calling ordeal. Had she just TALKED to me I wouldn't have even had to try that. All I was doing was trying to get her to stop hating me. INTENT > ACTIONS PLZ. Plus I repeatedly said I was sorry. God. Is it MY fault I'm retarded?

  • I want a Mudkip plushie and also a Suiseiseki doll. Turns out there're real Rozen Maiden dolls. Greatest things I've ever heard.

  • Sort of a sub-point to that, Rozen Maiden traumend volumes 2 and 3 are apparently out, and nobody informed me. Also, the fourth Futurama movie. I haven't even seen the second or third yet. ;_;



  • My Dad needs to get a USB hub so I don't have to reach in back of the computer and blindly grope for the USB port. It's irritating.

  • DREAM POKéMON TEAM: Mudkip(F), Gardevoir(F), Raichu(M), Muk(M), Bellossom(F), Mightyena(M). Substitutes include but are not limited to Donphan(M), Skitty(F), Marill(M), Miltank(duh), and Chikorita(F)


That is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment