Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, March 20, 2009

re: http://bitchyfaic.livejournal.com/31982.html

Um, it certainly isn't true. NOTHING you've said about me for the past several months has been true. I think I would know if I was a stalker, okay? I'm not. So stop being a bitch. For God's sake, Anna, all I've ever done is be nice to you and in return you just keep treating me like shit, even back when we were friends. What ever happened to "I realized I boss you around too much"? Jesus, is it really that difficult to go five minutes without yelling at someone who either didn't do anything wrong or did it accidentally and is legitimately sorry?

I'm telling you this for your own good. You're a douche, okay? And I bet I'm not the only one who sees that. Hell, even you've told me that yourself. And I finally believe you. So why don't you get help and improve yourself? I'd be more than willing to help you if you would just end this whole damn thing and talk to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment