Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, September 10, 2009

AGH I WANT HERE COMES SCIENCE

Seriously. I was pretty much living off of that AOL Spinner stream, but they took it down Sunday, so now I'm without it. :(

Best songs: Science Is Real, Meet the Elements, I Am a Paleontologist, Why Does the Sun Shine?, Why Does the Sun Really Shine?, and Roy G. Biv.

Now, it's already released on iTunes but I don't use iTunes because A) I have no way to send money over the Internet and B) I'm an audiophile and prefer a lossless format, or at least v0 mp3. So I'm forced to wait until September 22nd. ;_;

Also, I still want the Beatles box set, but seeing as how I only get like $80 a year, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that much money. THOM, BUY ME A BOX SET.

Oh, and things happened with Anna again. It's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment