Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, September 6, 2009

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...

music: Oingo Boingo - Private Life | Powered by Last.fm

As promised, a list of stuff I got for my birthday:

-A cappuchino maker. Unexpected, but awesome. Still need to figure out how to work it.
-Five packs of instant cappuchino, which I've been using until I figure out the aforementioned machine.
-A NINTENDO DS LITE AND POKEMON DIAMOND FUCK YEAH SEAKING
-The Food Album by Weird Al. I'd prefer an actual album, but whatever, it's my first Weird Al CD, so I'll take it. It's really good anyway.
-One of those Starbucks frappuchinos, which didn't last very long.
-A 60-minute card for my phone, which ended up actually being 120 minutes due to my double minutes plan.
-A variety box of Skittles and Starbursts... Apparently my family thinks I love Skittles. I mean, they're okay, but... I prefer chocolate. Ah well.
-$40 in cash from inside my gift cards.
-A $20 gift card to Burger King. Not sure why. Don't they know by now I prefer McDonald's? I mean, I go there like twice a week...
-A "Now 31" CD. ...WHAT WHAT IS THIS

Also,



No comments:

Post a Comment