Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, September 14, 2009

WRITER'S BLOCK: MY DREAM JOB

I feel as though I've abandoned this thing now that I've gotten a Twitter. I'ma go ahead and try to salvage my LJ by doing these Writer's Blocks.

What is your dream job? Do you think you'll ever have it?


I want to be a househusband/stay-at-home-dad who, like the title implies, stays at home and takes care of the house, kids, wife, etc. I used to want to have my own Flash series, too, but I pretty much gave up on that one. I have this whole universe all planned out in my head, but no way of getting it all out into the public's eye. Still working on the househusband part, though.

Fun fact: when I was in elementary and middle school, I wanted to be a thief. Like, seriously. I wanted to steal stuff and sell it for a living. I was such a screwed-up kid.

And I know it's not the same Monster, but Monster energy drinks are freakin' delicious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment