Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HONESTLY, I CAN NEVER THINK UP ENTRY TITLES

So here's the summary of the past fortnight I spent offline.

First thing that happened as soon as I came home was Mom yelling at me for saying I hated her on Facebook. She kicked me out of the house for a few days, until I eventually decided to fake-apologize so I could get back in and hang out with AO and my cats.

We also got a visit from this woman who, when I was a child, took me out for ice cream, took me to the playground, baked cookies with me, etc. I gave her a (very) brief summary of what's been going on in my sucky life and then we helped AO make a gingerbread house. Here is the result:



We also got two books of McDonald's coupons that expire December 31st. I've been trying to use them all before then, usually by buying lots of Angus burgers and coffees every day. I'm not sure I'll make the deadline, as I haven't even made a dent and I have to take a fortnight's break while I'm at Dad's house.

That's the gist of it. But just for kicks, I'll disclose my current obsessions. Digimon World 2 (although it's fading now), and The Venture Bros. I might see if I can get back into Clone High soon, too.

Ed Note: Pic is gone and I can't find it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment