Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WRITER'S BLOCK: PASSWORD PROTECTED

December 16th, 2009

TheSTART

WRITER'S BLOCK: PASSWORD PROTECTED

If your best friend and/or romantic partner read all of your email for the last month (or longer), how would it impact your relationship(s) and why?


It wouldn't matter in the least. Most of my emails are either automated things from Twitter, Facebook, etc. alerting me when things happen or chat logs I sent to myself for archival purposes.

In the rare event I do exchange personal emails with an actual person, it's never anything secretive. I don't keep secrets. I prefer to get everything out in the open before I meet new friends because if I do it after, they may decide they don't like me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment