Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'M SICK. :(

music: The Beatles - Sea of Time | Powered by Last.fm

Somehow I managed to catch a cold while here at my dad's, which is weird because nobody else here had one. But yeah, it's pretty terrible. It's making my usual post-nasal drip a ton worse, so much so that I keep vomiting due to all the mucus draining into my stomach. So, I looked up post-nasal drip on Wikipedia and I think I may have finally found my answer after four or five years of searching: nasal irrigation.

I haven't really tried it yet, but I probably will when I go home. I emailed my mom, who emailed my aunt (who's a nurse), who told me to try nasal sprays. So I dunno, maybe they'll get me some of those to try. We'll see. By the time I go home my cold'll probably be gone, but hopefully it'll help with my usual post-nasal drip.

Also, I learned from Dad that he has the same problem (mucus going down his throat and causing him to vomit), so it's probably hereditary. GEE, THANKS DAD. Oh, and he also told me I was illegitimate. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment