Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, May 19, 2011

GUYS

They hacked my Twitter too, and changed my password. So even if I sent out a tweet confirming my name on the thread, it's not really me so don't trust what "I'm" saying in the thread.

Also, Internet Explorer won't display Twitter and /cwc/ so I think cops might've blocked me from sties or something, which is dumb because now how the hell can I defend myself against the accusations?

Also, I assume they may have changed my mobile number on Twitter so I can't tweet from my phone back home. This is really bad. How am I going to have contact with my friends? DAMMIT GUYS HELP ME

EDIT: okay I just got Twitter to display again and now it accepted my password. Good, good, but still, be cautious of trusting my accounts in case it happens again

No comments:

Post a Comment