Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, May 19, 2011

HORRIBLE THINGS

After like three months I finally decided to call Dad. Luckily he wasn't serious aboot the only-getting-me-every-six-months thing. So now I have Internet for a few days. Just in time, too. A bunch of bad shit happened that I need to investigate.

Okay, so. It started when I accidentally tweeted a thing aboot you-know-who when I meant to send it to this new friend I've been texting. Apparently YKW (or one of her friends) saw it, which... it's weird that they still read my Twitter... and her boyfriend soon left me a voicemail message to "stop calling and texting her". Which is also weird because I didn't. It was a TWEET. And it was ACCIDENTAL.

So then a little later, while I was talkin' to Maddi, she informed me that someone posted some thread aboot me, and people were trying to get me arrested or something. I still need to figure out what that's all aboot. I assume it's YKW and her friends spreading their delusions that I'm a stalker. I also heard that she herself posted something claiming something horrible. I'm hoping she lied. I'm REALLY hoping she lied. Oh God, if she's not lying, everything is ruined forever.

Nothing new happened outside of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment