Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, May 19, 2011

MY TO-DO LIST FOR THE NOW

MY TO-DO LIST FOR THE NOW

Thom wanted me to post this for some reason, so here it is. Every time I go to Dad's I make a list of things I need to do before I go home, because it's the only place I have Internet and a computer that's compatible with my external harddrive.
  • look up Pokeymans movesets on Smogon, especially now that I have White Version. Yes I know they're for competitive battles and not in-game stuff, but I do it anyway. Gives me shit to do.
  • Look up White Version stuff on Wikipedia. Mainly to figure out where to go next. I assume the story isn't over yet because there's a cave in Pinwheel Forest that's still blocked. Unless of course this is an event thing.
  • Check humour blogs, like FYP and such
  • get lists of episodes of all my favourite shows from Wikipedia
  • upload the podcasts I recorded
  • finally upload the YouTube video that's been stuck on my camcorder for months, preventing me from recording anything new
  • check on the status of Join Us to see if there's cover art, a track listing, etc. - FINISHED THIS. And yes, there were both. I also found one of the tracks! Lossy format though. :(
  • look up discographies of my newer favourite bands on Wikipedia, jot down tracklistings of canon albums
  • post an LJ entry - did this twice
  • stick some of my friends' stuff on my flash drive for at-home viewing
  • I got a few new CDs since I was last here, so I ripped them and put them on my flash drive. I must now transfer them to my external harddrive. My laptop back home isn't compatible with it, you see. It's too old. It's... it's a real pain.
  • Redo my iPod and change everything back to stereo. Making everything mono was a terrible idea and I regretted it for months
  • investigate the thread and stuff - somewhat done but still in progress
  • look up chords/tabs of TMBG songs so maybe I could try to play them on my keyboard
  • try to find more flacs because I hate mp3s so much
  • I recently realized that most of the Beatles' stuff should be in mono because that's how they were ORIGINALLY made. screw the stereo remasters, I need to find the MONO remasters
  • possibly do an LoA entry? although my last LJ post kinda covered it already so maybe no
  • check HMB - finished. nothing new which is sad because it's been three months
  • convert some videos I have to a different format
  • do stuff on Twitter
  • update Facebook - can't because they hacked it
  • check emails - also can't because they hacked it
  • find new wallpapers for my laptop
So there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment