Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, August 22, 2008

SCHOOL STUFF.

So yesterday I went out to school. They had this little meet-the-teacher thing to introduce the new teacher who's replacing Mr. Churchill. Though, actually, I already know her, so. Whatever. I went anyway, partially to get my fucking schedule changed, which didn't happen. So it turns out I'm stuck with mainstream classes. But I got to eat Milano cookies, which was cool.

For the first half of the year, I have "Senior Media Literacy", which from what I hear involves the class watching clips of TV shows and stuff, and then analyzing them. Everyone claims he's a good teacher and he'll probably get my pop-culture references, too. We'll see aboot that... I'll throw my most obscure TMBG/BS stuff at him. >_> Still, though, I'd rather just stay in special ed classes. I tried regular classes in sixth grade and the week or so that I was in seventh and it didn't work out.

Also, I'm trying to weasel my aunt into getting me that Bonus Stage shirt (among other things) by telling her I need new clothes for school. Mwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment