Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, October 10, 2009

WRITER'S BLOCK: THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Do you believe in the concept of a soulmate? Do you think you've met him or her? Do you ever worry that "the one" got away?


AHAHAHAHA this question is perfect for me. I just HAD to answer it.

Yes, I believe in soul mates. And yes, I have definitely met her. Not in person, mind you. Not yet. But, ya know, letters, phone, IMs, etc. As for the getting away part, it is my belief that if "the one" got away, they were not really "the one" to begin with, because in the end you ALWAYS end up with your soul mate. ALWAYS.

Also, things with my soul mate are looking pretty bad right now (I don't even have to tell the story again because everyone already knows it) but as I said, fate will do its thing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment