Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, June 2, 2013

"...The Anus is the beginning of all Good things.

To refuse engaging in anal intercourse with one's soulmate is the rejection of God's gift. Abstinence from anal is the wickedest sin of all.

The world must realize that sex is the Lord's gift to mankind and that anal, the most intimate act, is the ultimate expression of Love.

Musical Butts: anal orgy wherein men circle aroond women while music plays. When the DJ stops it (at random) they must do the nearest butt. Each roond there is one less female than male, so whichever male is last to get his penis in a rectum is disqualified.

Dump-taking is one of the sexiest activities female humanoids can engage in. If my wife defecates I will ejaculate in my panties constantly.

My wife's anus smells really good. I wanna bury my face between her cheeks and just inhale constantly all day long..."

God fucking damnit, Nick, you're just a fucking waste of space both IRL and on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment