Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, October 12, 2007

AN ADULT-ORIENTED COMPLAINT!

Week... uh... seven? Dude, Thursday (They Day) was the greatest day of this year's school ever so far. Not just because it was They Day and I came into school with "THEY" written on my forehead. Like, I was gone all day on field trips again, mostly when I went with two other kids to the homeless shelter. I told them aboot my love of anal sex. They found it gross for some reason. But everybody had several good laughs aboot it for the rest of the day. I don't understand why people automatically hate anal sex without having ever tried it. Statistically, approximately 35% of straight couples have had anal sex at least once, and around 50% of gay couples, too. So that means, like, 85% percent of all people have anal sex. SO TRY IT, PEOPLE. DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment