Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, October 27, 2007

JUST WHEN YOU THINK MY MOM STOPPED BEING RETARDED...

...apparently my mom invaded my privacy and searched through all my random papers lying around my room (which weren't even in MOM'S house, but in NANNY'S house), and just happened to find a list of crimes I've committed. Don't ask me why I wrote that list. I just like to write random things down when I'm bored, and then toss them somewhere and never look at them again.

You can probably guess that Mom went insane upon seeing it, though. She started ranting to Dad to talk to me about it, as if it was really a serious matter. But it's cool now. I'm probably not going to hear the end of it from Mom, though.

Also KN helped me fix up my laptop, to an extent. Hey, I have sound and graphics now! :D Now, the Internet connection I could probably work on next. Let's hope I succeed in my quest. If not, at least I can play games and listen to muzak on it.

Oh, and SKF scripts! I have a few new ideas I'm trying to develop plots about. A few of my ideas include me going undercover as a woman to investigate a sorority, the FCC taking over the town and censoring everything (which I've been working on a comic about it school), an obvious Clone High parody, and Goliath hunting down some dude that screwed his restaurant's health inspection over.

No comments:

Post a Comment