Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A FEW PROBLEMS SOLVED.

I got some non-cancer deodorant. I do not smell bad anymore.

Also, major drama has been resolved, I think. I'd rather not go into detail.

I just bought a live show by TMBG, y'know, the ones from their wedsite. I'm enjoying it! ^_^

I'm also reading *GASP* ...A BOOK!

Over the weekend, I tried converting Bonus Stage episodes to a different format so I can watch 'em on my laptop back home. So far I'm only up to episode 50, so I probably won't get it done before I go home. Especially since episode 48 is giving me problems. I skipped it temporarily.

I'm addicted to the Dial-A-Song demo of Ant. I don't know why. I've listened to it at least ten times just yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment