Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I DON'T KNOW, MAN...

Nothing interesting happened this week. I mean, not like anything interesting ever happens anyway. Figured I'd make an entry anyway. =/

I finally managed to get a book for the literature circle thing we do, and also apparently my teacher's going to bring in some non-cancer deodorant for me, because I don't think it's normal to still smell bad RIGHT AFTER taking a shower (especially when I used multiple soaps).

We also recently started this new thing in math where we have to do math problems out of a textbook, and I fucking hate it. Oh, but I got out of it one day went we went on a field trip to some sort of job faire. Ironic, eh? Oh, but then I had to make up the work the next day anyway. That's almost as ironic, which isn't cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment