Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, November 19, 2009

OH, MY.

Hate to bring this up again, but uhh

If any of you've been following me on Twitter, you probably noticed me talking aboot a girlfriend I got IRL. Well, this was one of our plans and it involved me pretending to have an IRL girlfriend to either A. make Anna jealous and love me or B. make Anna realize I'm a good boyfriend and love me. It would've gone smoothly but somehow the other members of my Anna team assumed I was lying (I hadn't told them of my plan yet) aboot having a girlfriend (they were right, but that's not the point) and screwed everything up by getting an actual girl online to pose as my girlfriend. Which was p dumb because I was going to hire someone to pose in a picture with me to use as "proof". Obviously with an online person this would be impossible.

But things went fine for a little while. Then one of the members of my Anna team FUCKED IT ALL TO HELL by telling her I don't really have a girlfriend. He also suggested that the only thing interesting aboot Anna is me and called her fat and a pig and stuff. While all my friends, everyone I've met IRL, and people I don't even know on /b/ agree with him fully, it's completely untrue and was completely out of line. Anyway, this of course sparked bullshit on dA. One of Anna's friends commented on this TRAITOR'S dA, and he replied. I can only imagine things will escalate into ED-worthy lulz if I don't intervene.

Please, for the love of God, guys, don't argue on dA. Arguing ANYWHERE on the Internet is dumb. Especially when you follow the cliché of sending another friend to speak for you. No one will win and It will only make people laugh at you.

This being said, I'm still not a creepy stalker, blah blah blah, Anna, give me a chance, et cetera et cetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment