Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WRITER'S BLOCK: INSTANT ATTRACTION

Do you think romantic chemistry is instant or evolving? Have you ever given someone a second (or third) chance and lived to regret it? Have you ever fallen in love with someone you didn't particularly like or desire at first?


Well, again, I believe in soul mates, so it's up to fate. Sure, sometimes people will fall in love right when they meet, but I find that most often people hang out for a while and don't realize they're in love for weeks, months, or even years. It all depends on the people and what God has planned out for 'em.

As for the second question, I give people infinite chances both related to love and in general. I usually do regret it but I'm too afraid if I piss someone off they'll kill me. So I don't piss people off. Ever.

And for question three, no. Although I have loved someone (and still do) whom I liked at first but now dislike because she's kind of a jerk. And by "kind of" I mean she ranks up there with the most jerkiest in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment